When you book a boudoir session there’s a sense on anticipation which comes along for the ride. As you do your shopping, as you look at Pinterest and as you look forward to the session it’s a nice feeling, like looking forward to Christmas. On the day however we sometimes find the pleasant anticipation can turn a slightly less pleasant case of ‘stage fright’ or just ‘nerves’. So what can you do?
1. Relax – As you get your hair and makeup done you’ll have time to relax and let the nerves melt away. Enjoy a glass of wine as you chat with the experienced Burford Studio Team. Tell them if you feel nervous – they’re used it and will work with you.
2. Remember that we are with you all the way! We are just as keen as you are to make this a success and a pleasure. You are part of the Burford Boudoir Team now. We’re with you all the way!
3. Think about why you are doing the session. Is it a present, is it to mark a milestone or is is just a treat for yourself? Remember the reason.
4. Take a deep breath
5. Trust us. We’ve done this lot’s of times before. We’ll work with you to ensure you’re comfortable through the whole shoot. We’ll start slowly and guide you every step of the way.
6. Take another deep breath – as soon as you begin the nerves will disappear.